Saturday, January 19, 2008

Hi!

Sorry it's been so long. Let's see, what have I done since I blogged last? Spent the holidays in Arizona on a ranch with my family (total camnesia), started knitting a felted cabled knapsack using stash Manos (not done yet, no photos), spent a long weekend in Puerto Rico (of which, miracle of miracles, I do have pictures!) Here I am doing an insane hike up a limestone cliff in an ankle-length sarong and a barely-functional 3-year old pair of flip-flops to visit a cave:

Here's the crazy-ass cliff and my friend Shannon's back:

In other news, my home computer is still broken--and will never be fixed--so I'm blogging from work. Which I can't do as easily now that we gutted the office two weeks ago and I share a long desk with my boss (hence the Saturday blogging). But I promise to try to blog more often than I have recently! AND to try to keep up better with everyone else's blogs--I am way, way behind in my blog reading. But I miss you guys and will see you at Spa, if not on the internets beforehand!

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Yay, see you at Spa! It's coming right up!

Manise said...

Glad you're still alive! :-)

Laurie said...

You look so happy in the weeds.