Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Oops

It's been so long since I blogged, I almost forgot my Bloglines password. So much for that noble post-Rhinebeck resolution to blog more regularly.

It's not that I don't have finished objects to report (the Caribbean blue sweater--my first from handspun!--is being zippered tonight, seamed tomorrow; I've been spinning fleece), or things to say, I just don't feel like writing. The weather's put me in a vile mood and I've generally got the blahs. I was even just offered a one-night writing job for the local paper and I turned it down. After suggesting that the editor be taken behind the dumpster and smacked around a little, on general principle, for being a jerk. (Needless to say, I didn't say that to the editor, I'm not that crazy). (He really should be).

So once I've sewn up the blue sweater, and have something nice to say, maybe I'll blog again.

But don't alert the media, especially if it lives in my town.

4 comments:

Carole Knits said...

Well, you know, it's supposed to be FUN. And if it's not then it's okay to just not do it. I can't wait to see that sweater!

Laurie said...

Hey hey, can't wait to see the sweater, too. That was quick work. (Yes, I say it again.)

mf said...

I bet that sweater is gorgeous! Love the clapotis! Loks great! You don't look so happy???

Fields of Heather said...

Hope you beat the blues this week-we're supposed to have some nice weather in our area finally. I'm so sick of the rain and yuckweather too.