Friday, October 13, 2006

Resolution

I emailed Jager Icelandics to see what they had in stock, since I really felt I needed to stick with the original yarn, if not the original color. Unfortunately, they were fresh out of laceweight (they're dyeing more next week for Rhinebeck--they'll be in Barn K near the door for anyone interested). However, they did have ONE skein of the golden-green left. So my Hyrna's going to be all one color after all. I'm okay with that, although I suspect a striped-naturals Icelandic shawl is in my future. For some reason, I'm all about the stripes these days...

3 comments:

margene said...

At least you can finish the shawl...but you'll not be wearing it...darn!

Marcy, Not Blogless said...

Ah, but did Barbara tell you that she'll have natural gray Icelandic laceweight yarn for the first time ever? Mmmmmmmmmmm. Yum.

Diane E/. said...

Glad you'll be able to get more laceweight. I have two skeins of Jaegar Icelandic (500 yds)from Mass S&W and haven't found a pattern yet. Hopemto see you Sat.