Thursday, October 19, 2006

Happy Rhinebeck!

I know I'm going to see a lot of you in a day or two, and I know we'll miss those of you who can't make it this year. This is my first Rhinebeck (and second-ever fiber festival) so I'm pretty excited.

For those of you who have me as a square on your bingo cards, there's a picture of me here, that while washed out from the flash and bad light and taken by my husband whose aptitude for photography is pretty much nil, conveys the major things you need to know about me. I'm short and stocky, with shoulder-length brown hair. I don't know what I'll be wearing or carrying yet, but unless a miracle happens, it probably won't be Hyrna, since the yarn hasn't gotten here yet :( I probably won't have my glasses on but weather permitting will have sunglasses on instead. I will, somehow, be wearing a big "I'm a Square" sign, probably around my neck 'cause I'm goofy like that. I'll probably be hanging with my homies from the Boston posse or the greater New England/NY gang. Yo. (Maybe we can start a gang fight over a fleece?)

Can't wait!

4 comments:

Fields of Heather said...

I'm so excited, but wait! You're not on my bingo card! Darn, thought I might have the whole south shore/boston advantage. Guess not!

Carole said...

See you soon! Travel safe.

maryse said...

see you tomorrow!

beverly said...

Nice to meet you yesterday!