Friday, September 16, 2005

Good news, bad news

The good news: Houston, we have dresses. And not a minute too soon!

The bad news: Cammy has had another grand mal seizure and several petit mal seizures. The vet thinks it is probably epilepsy and I am hopeful that is what it is, too. The only way to get any definitive answer seems to be an MRI, which I am considering. In the meantime, we are treating her with medication.

I won't be posting much for the next three weeks or so, but I'll be back with photos and stories in mid-October. Keep your fingers crossed for fine weather and safe travel!

P.S. Summer of Lace Shawl Challenge update: my shawl is done (well, you all know that, it's been a while), Snowdrop needs its edging, which it will get after the wedding (no time), and I am halfway through Domovoi's edging now and expect to get that done by the middle of next week. Pushing it close, eh? I'll have shawl pictures probably next week.

9 comments:

maryse said...

congratulations! and good luck! i'll be crossing my fingers for good weather/

claudia said...

Poor little puppy. :(

Love those dresses.

melanie said...

Pretty dresses! Good luck - it's going to be fabulous!

mf said...

Great dresses!! WOOHOOO!! Good Luck, congrats my invite must've gotten lost in the mail...lol I hope it all works out and the shawls works out great for you!
Happy Wedding! Honeymoon! Looking forward to hearing all about it!
Have fun!!
So soryr to hear about the puppy! Hope he feels better soon with the meds

mf said...

Great dresses!! Very elegant WOOHOOO!! Good Luck, congrats my invite must've gotten lost in the mail...lol I hope it all works out and the shawls works out great for you!
Happy Wedding! Honeymoon! Looking forward to hearing all about it!
Have fun!!
So soryr to hear about the puppy! Hope he feels better soon with the meds

mf said...

Great dresses!! WOOHOOO!! Good Luck, congrats my invite must've gotten lost in the mail...lol I hope it all works out and the shawls works out great for you!
Happy Wedding! Honeymoon! Looking forward to hearing all about it!
Have fun!!
So soryr to hear about the puppy! Hope he feels better soon with the meds

mf said...

Great dresses!! WOOHOOO!! Good Luck, congrats my invite must've gotten lost in the mail...lol I hope it all works out and the shawls works out great for you!
Happy Wedding! Honeymoon! Looking forward to hearing all about it!
Have fun!!
So soryr to hear about the puppy! Hope he feels better soon with the meds

mf said...

Great dresses!! WOOHOOO!! Good Luck, congrats my invite must've gotten lost in the mail...lol I hope it all works out and the shawls works out great for you!
Happy Wedding! Honeymoon! Looking forward to hearing all about it!
Have fun!!
So soryr to hear about the puppy! Hope he feels better soon with the meds

mf said...

Great dresses!! WOOHOOO!! Good Luck, congrats my invite must've gotten lost in the mail...lol I hope it all works out and the shawls works out great for you!
Happy Wedding! Honeymoon! Looking forward to hearing all about it!
Have fun!!
So soryr to hear about the puppy! Hope he feels better soon with the meds